Your snowboarding source for Snoqualmie Pass.

Alpental Cam

Snoqualmie Pass Weather:

Weather Alerts:

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

First Post

Well - here it is - my first post. I plan on dedicating this blog to snowboarding at Snoqualmie Pass in Washington State. I will be commenting on the different runs and snow conditions up at the pass along with any crazy things that might happen while I am there. As of right now, there is only about 8" of a base with no new snow coming in the immediate future. Lucky for me I bought a season pass this year! Lets pray for snow so that I can start reporting!

----Steve----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 










Stevens Pass Webcam
Stevens Pass Webcam

Crystal Mountain Webcam
Crystal Mountain Web Cam

I-90 Snoqualmie Pass Webcam
Snoqualmie Pass I 90

Highway 2 Stevens Pass Webcam
Stevens Pass US 2